January 11, 2024
Strategies to identify predictive markers of efficacy and safety in solid tumor clinical trials?
We have not opened registration yet, however, if you would like to join this workshop please get in touch.
October 26, 2023
What are the most disruptive new technologies in the cell therapy space for solid tumors and how can we accelerate their adoption to maximise clinical success?
This meeting has now run.
July 13, 2023
Unlocking the Secrets of Success and Failure:
Leveraging Clinic Insights for Cell Therapy Advancements in Solid Tumors
- Learning from key failures to understanding potential risks for our future clinical trials and begin to discuss strategies to mitigate them
- Unified definition of clinical success and clinical failure
- Begin to outline a strategic framework to prioritize clinical candidates
What are the current rationales for why CAR-T success has not yet translated from haematological to solid tumours and how can we test them to maximise success?
This virtual workshop served as a crucial step in assessing the current rationales behind the lack of successful translation of CAR-T therapy from haematological to solid tumors. It focused on key areas of utmost importance to gain a comprehensive understanding of the factors contributing to this challenge.
- Enhanced knowledge of various approaches to tackling tumors, including novel strategies that have been explored in the field.
- A prioritized list of factors, ranked in order of importance, that contribute to the limited success in addressing solid tumors.
- Valuable insights into potential opportunities for collaborations among workshop participants or the broader community.